help us do more.
GIVE – MENTOR – LOVE Foundation supports LA County’s most vulnerable youth and young adults who are suffering from neglect and abuse, including and especially those recovering from sexual exploitation.
Your Support will help provide:
- Development and funding for safe housing
- On-going support for education and mentor programs
- Increased self-sufficiency for youths and young adults in-crisis, at risk, homeless or in foster care, and victims of sex trafficking.
- Clothing, transportation allowances, and many other basic necessities
Donate now to support our mission
Donate by Mail
To give by mail, please make your check payable to
“GIVE – MENTOR – LOVE Foundation” and mail to:
GIVE – MENTOR – LOVE Foundation
1107 Fair Oaks Avenue #466
South Pasadena, CA 91030-3311
Frequently Asked: Is my Donation Tax-Deductible?
GIVE – MENTOR – LOVE Foundation is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization and your donation is tax-deductible within the guidelines of U.S. law. Our tax ID / EIN is 84-3395706. For gifts made online, please keep your email donation receipt as your official record that will be sent to your email upon successful completion of your donation. For gifts and donations made offline, please provide a mailing address and you will receive a donation receipt by mail.
Help Us Build a Village
GML is in the development stage of a refuge on acreage allowing young adult victims of sex trafficking. Fundraising efforts continue and we invite you to join us in saving the lives of these victims of modern-day sex slavery. Here is how you can help.Learn More
Become a Sponsor
GML is sincerely grateful to all of our sponsors, donors and supporters. Together we raised $833,000 for the victims of sex trafficking and in-crisis youths and young adults we serve at our annual fundraiser in October. If you're interested in sponsoring our next fundraiser, please contact Donna Pierson at (951) 500-9553 or email email@example.com.
Donate Items to Our Shop
Interested in donating items to our Shop? We accept items that are new and gently used including but not limited to:
- Apartment Sized Furniture
- Baby Items: Strollers, car seats, changing tables, cribs, diapers, wipes, toys, bottles, etc.
- Hygiene Products
- Clothing & Shoes: Ladies, gentlemen, teen, youth, and baby
- Household Items: Pots, pans, dishes, utensils, small appliances, linens, bedding, etc.
- Electronics such as iPads and Chromebooks
If you are interested in donating items or have any questions, please contact our Shop Manager: Call or text Adria at (626)578-5293
Volunteer with GML
Interested in getting involved with GML? We welcome women and men to mentor and tutor the youths and young adults we serve. Training for volunteering with these youths is provided. Please fill out the form below and we will reach out with more information.